Changes are not saving

From about 19 hours ago, any changes I make to my schematic or PCB will not save and thus are lost if I close the browser tab. I get a little red warning box telling me my are not being synced. I have restarted my computer, tried other computers, and have done it on different networks, all the same result. Everything was fine until 20 hours ago. It also seems support chat has been offline for quite a while.

I’d be happy to help you fix this problem. It would be easiest to reach out through email or the on site chat to walk through resolving the issue. The forum is publicly accessible by everyone and it’s preferable to discuss any details specific to your designs or account over a private communication channel.

If you could email me (support@upverter.com or stephen.hamer@upverter.com) the URL of the design having this problem that would be a great help. In the mean time I’ll take a look at any of the logs associated with your designs and see if I can find anything there.

Thanks,
Stephen

1 Like

I sent you an email! Thank you very much. I had tried to use the support chat before, but it has been offline (at least for me) for at least a day as well.